So the doctor appointments are made, all but the dentist anyway. Not a fan and I am just not ready for that round yet. Still need to sit down for the ole what to ask list.
On Saturday we met friends at the Dexter playground, while the kids played Amy and I did a mile with the babies in stroller then when Lilly took a nap Sierra watched the boys and I did another mile with Heidi. Then Sunday we got out the wagon and Parker and I walked a mile and a half while I pulled Bray and Lil in the wagon and walked Heidi. In the evening I rode the stationary bike while Sierra straightened her hair, 8 miles and 600 calories later we chit chatted and hit the sack. Even today Bray, Lilly and I did 3 sets of plank for 15 to 20 seconds then 25 sit ups. It was cute.
It was a good weekend, we got outside for exercise and we played at the playground each day. I would say the weather factors into my happiness. The Saturday’s playdate was with a friend of Brayden’s whose mom is very cool. She younger than me by 8 years or so but we seem to have hit it off. I invited both she and another friend Cindy to a kid friendly dinner Wednesday night.
So far today I have also had the chance to talk on the phone with Amy and Christi. I need to start being thankful for my phone time, especially with Christi. If Christi goes back to work our daily conversations will take a hit. I just love my talk time with her, she is funny and smart.
Okay Bray is having a karate episode with a balloon... I should check on that…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment